Monday, July 12, 2010

Funny thing?

I have been ask a great number of times why there was no debate for the election this year. I also think its a very funny thing that there was none. The local news paper has always had a debate, but declined to do so this time. I even tried to get one set up with no one responding. I wonder why that is? If anyone has any ideas please let me know.I think that a debate is the very best way to get the men running for any office and allow the voting public to hear just what they have to say and ask them questions. There are a lot of problems with the jail and we need to know what each of the men running for jailer has to say about them. A debate would put the candidates on an even level with out seeing who had the most or biggest signs all over town. After all this election is not about who has the most signs its about who is best qualified for the office of jailer. Who ever we elect this year is headed for a big mess so we better take a very good look at who is running and what they have is mind. More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment